Tuesday 21 September 2010

My summer arts festival poster design





This is a picture of the poster I made to advertise the summer arts festival. I used a few pictures in my poster for a reason. I used the picture of the ice cream because it makes you think of summer ans so if you see an ice cream it could make you think about the festival. I also used a picture of the sun. I used this picture because when i made the poster i thought that the festival would be good if we held it outdoors because it would also get across the other picture of ice cream better. We could also sell some ice cream if the weather is good enough. Before i made this poster i resurched other festival postrs that had been made for other festivals. one example was made by steve causer for a festival called john peel day. and another example is the 13th annual arazona asian festival. we looked at these poster designs and used them to get an idea about how posters should be written and how much information normally goes on to a poster. This picture was not used because we had a group vote over witch poster was better and the other poster was better so that one was used instead of this one. There is no time, date or venue on the poster because when i made the poster we had not decided on them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment