Wednesday 7 July 2010

LO4 The festival






In the first picture you can see all of the paintings that i helped to take back to the art room.

The second picture was of me filling up jugs with water to put on the tables in the hall during the festival.

The third picture is of the tables and chairs in the hall after the preformance in the hall and after we i put them all back.

The fourth picture is after the preformance in the hall had finished and i am putting all of the chairs and tables back.


We did the festival on the 1st July. I got to the school at 17:00. When I got there I was asked to set up all of the refreshments and get all of the tables and chairs ready in the hall. After all of the refreshments were set up put out the cups and the fair-trade things in the street for the bit after the performance in the hall. Then we were told that we did not know how many people were coming to the festival so we had to put out more tables and put more food on all of the tables. Just before the festival started I had to cut pictures of the Swindon 105.5's logo and put them on pieces of card. When I finished them I put one of every table. As the people arrived and went into the hall I had to stand with the people selling tickets and make sure that everybody go into the hall ok. During the festival I stood at the back of the hall and make sure that if anybody came in late they would know where to sit and if any of the tables ran out of water I had to take water to them. When the festival ended I started to get all of the used plates and cups and throw them away. I also got all of the programmes that had been left on the tables as well as the bits of card with the Swindon 105.5 logo on. When i had done this I collected all of the food that was still on the table and taken the water jugs back out into the street. When the things on the tables were all put away I had to move the tables to the back of the hall so they could be taken out in to the street. Then i had to put the chairs back as they normally would be for an assembly. When all of the chairs were back in the right place I wet into the street and was asked to check if any of the activities needed help. Lastly I had to take up all of the paintings that were set up for the part in the street. After I done this we made sure everything was away and then we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment